- The Hong Kong Exporters' Association was founded in 1955, with a mission
to safeguard interests, improve and expand business opportunities of our
- We act as a representative body to voice concerns and to help solve
which may hinder the business of individual member companies or trade as
- We work in close liaison with local and overseas trade associations,
Department, Industry Department and Customs & Excise Department of the
Hong Kong Government, and the Hong Kong Trade Development Council.
- We host regular luncheons and seminars to exchange views with Government
officials and trade authorities.
- We publish a quarterly Exporters' Bulletin to keep members abreast
current trade information. We also maintain a concise reference library
of periodicals, trade magazines, newsletters, government publications, local
and overseas trade directories, and export related literature for members'
- Our Members' Directory, updated annually, is a useful desk reference
circulated among trade and industry sector, and welcomed by overseas traders.
- We also conduct an overseas trade enquiry service, informing members
product requests from overseas buyers.
- We are a non-profit making trade association working for the advance
Quota Reporting Service can provide you the latest quota utilisation statistics
a weekly basis. The information obtained from the U.S. Customs Computers
category and by country.It can help you avoid shipments being held by customs
at port of entry.
We organise the annual Premium Show with the Hong Kong Trade Development
Council to promote the premium industry.
Room 825, Star House, 3 Salisbury Road, Tsimshatsui, Kowloon,
TEL: (852) 2730 9851/2 Telefax: 2730 1869, 2730 1422